- Safran is the worldwide leader in cabin liners, galleys, trolleys & containers for both regional and business aircraft.
- The galleys and related systems are assembled, tested, and shipped to aircraft manufacturing facilities worldwide. With over 400 customers, the systems require custom configurations, quick-turn refits, and modifications.
- Quality and on-time performance are the benchmarks of this successful partnership, which is competitive and time-sensitive.
- ISC performed to the highest expectations and continues to supply systems for the Boeing family of 737’s and now the new Boeing 787 program.
- ISC’s AS9100 Certified facility passed stringent quality inspections for customer facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- The programs have been successful to the point where LTA’s have been implemented to solidify the manufacturing partnership and ensure ongoing production, including risk assessment and recovery planning.
Safran expressed interest in outsourcing the assembly of their Boeing 737 & 787 galley control panels.
ISC’s solution included collaborating with Safran’s engineers, QA/QC, supply chain team, and management to outsource the production of complex control panels.
The customer maintained on-time delivery and quality requirements to Boeing while increasing capacity and profit.